1. Post 8 facts about your character.
2. Tag 8 other Characters.
3. Post their names along with their creator's avatars
1. Brolas was one of my first characters and MOCs I posted online, less than a year after I'd first started doing it (for reference I'm now nearing my 8th year in this community). The first version was based off Onewa Metru's torso and looked like THIS.
2. When it came to the second version, I tried to include as much sand green as I could, only to find that was way too much! So it was the first time I found when MOCing that just because I could do something with the design (and show off), didn't mean I should, for the sake of the aesthetic.
3. Brolas is one of a handful of characters in my storyline who left the Matoran Universe under their own power before the reformation of Spherus Magna. In Brolas' case he went to find Mata-Nui after Teridax's takeover, in a shuttle created by Artakha, and then quested across Spherus Magna until he found him.
4. Brolas is the closest my storyline comes to for a "holy warrior" type. Brolas is a dutiful warrior beholden to the Three Virtues and the way of the Hexarc, respects nature and serves to preserve life, order and goodness in all he does. Even when his powers were stripped away by Teridax, he remained faithful to Mata Nui. Also throw in a few parallels to saints, Greek heroes and Arthurian knights, questing for the holy grail. Brolas is one of those rare individuals who are fuelled by faith.
5. Brolas came from the island of Artakha, trained on Korrothis and then remained there as an Archon. Archons work for different members of the elemental council, perform various acts to help maintain the balance of elements in the Matoran Universe, and teach new toa the Toa Code and help train their powers.
6. Brolas' weapon contains an Avohkah, another servant of Mata-Nui bound to the weapon by Artakha. It is sentient and able to discharge electricity in devastating attacks. It also serves to protect Brolas and won't allow another being to wield it.
7. Brolas got his powers over elemental copper after the Onu Nui, Reglas, imbued him with power from a mysterious Great Being artefact under Korrothis known as the Soulforge. The Soulforge is able to manipulate the basic building blocks of matter and is somehow linked to the balance of elements as a whole.
8. Brolas is one of the few toa known able to balance the powers of three kanohi at once, though his three Pakari are simpler to concentrate on than three different masks. Combined he can summon enough strength to lift entire buildings - and has, more than once!
NOW FOR TAGS
's JEVIK ...Or Ganon. Either or.
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand 's Skrall Razor